domingo, novembro 19, 2006

Até parece um sonho!!!

1ª hora
André Sardet - Quando eu te falei de amor
Gomo - Feeling alive
Império dos Sentados - Longe de ti
João Pedro Pais - Louco por ti
Nick Lachey - I can´t hate you any more
Buchecha - Fico assim semvoçê
Zucchero - Cuba libre
Razorlight -América
Rod stewart - Have you seen the Rain
The Bloodhound Gang - Uhn tiss....

2ª hora
Collective Soul - Run
Mercado Negro - Levo-te comigo
Scissor sisters - I don´t feel
Shayne Ward - Like dancing
Mcfly - Don´t stop me now
Outlandish - Look in to my eyes
Robbie Williams - Advertising spaces
James Blunt - Wiseman
Melanie C - First day of my life
André Sardet - Foi feitiço

3ª hora
KT Tunstall - Sundenly
Nick Lanchey What´s left of me
Pink - Who knew
R. Kelly - Burn it up
Reamonn - Tonight
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Dani California
Rihanna - Unfaithful
Ronan Keating - All over again
Santana - Cry cry cry
The Feeling - Sewn

Mais é no próximo dia 26 de novembro aqui na Hertz 98 FM