domingo, março 01, 2009

Para ouvir em www.radiohertz.pt

Daniel Powter - Bad day
Humanos - Maria Albertina
Lúcia Moniz - Chuva
Toranja - Carta
João Pedro Pais - Um volto já
Rui Reininho - Bem bom

Mafalda Veiga - Imortais
Beyoncé - It I were a boy
Leona Lewis - Forgive me
Amy Macdonald - This is the life
The Killers - Human
Vanessa da Matta/Ben Harper - Boa sorte
Neruda - Vinho do teu corpo
Santos e Pecadores - Caixa dos segredos
James Morrison - Broken strings
James Blunt - Same mistake

Katy Perry - I kissed a girl
Colbie Caillat - Midnight botle
Pedro Kima - Dá-me sede
Jennifer Paige - The colling
Jonas Brothers - When you look me in the eyes
Gabriela Cilmi - Sanctuary
Script - The man who can´t be moved
Rita Redshoes - The beginning song
Fray - You found me
André Sardet - Adivinha quanto gosto de ti