domingo, fevereiro 27, 2011

Na Hertz ao domingo é assim

Amarguinhas - Just girl
Ezspecial - My explanation
Mafalda Veiga - Abraça-me bem
Perfume/Rui Veloso - Interválo
André Sardet - Roubo-te um beijo
Israel IZ Kamawiwóle - Over the rainbow
Bruno Mars - Just the way you are
Shakira - Loca
Lady Gaga - Alejandro
Seal - Secret
Linkin Park - Shadow of the day
Kleft - Idade da estupidez
Beyoncé - Sweet dreams
Eminem - love the way you lie
James Blunt - Stay the night
Michael Jackon/Akon - Hold my hand
Pedro Abrunhosa - Nãon desistas de mim
Take that - The flood
David Fonseca - U know who I am
Nelly Furtado - Night is young
Train - Hey, soul sister
Scissor sister - Fire with fire
Ivete Sangalo/Dav e Mathews - You and me
Britney Spears - Hold it again´t me
Paramore - The only exception
Aurea - Busy, for me
Ana Free - In my place